Wednesday, September 30, 2009

you're the man

she puts it this way...
"there's only one man in this world who truly loves me. that's my dad"

maybe i'll put it this way...
"there are 4 men in this world who truly love me. that's my dad, both my grandpas and probably my bro"
but i wont mind to have the fifth, sixth, seventh...one geh xD

aiks, i'm missing you all again!
especially my gong gong popo...
你们还好吗?

nevermind nevermind, i'm coming back soon! :D
let's see, at most 3 months more and i'll be back! yuuuhhoo!
laksa, char koay teow, "kali" mee, koay kak, popiah, hokkien mee, loh bak, loh mee, oochien, tomyam mee, hutao bihun, papadam, lassi, satay, nasi lemak..etc..etc..ahhh~ HEAVEN! Penang is heaven for glutton like me!
even the thought of these food triggers my salivary glands already :-O~~~
OMG!! everything will become very cheap once i go back cuz i'll most probably i'll for sure divide every single price by THREE! yeah!

p/s: i love retail therapy!! xD
it's even better when the feeling of guilt isn't involve ahah!


*chuckle* dressed up to attend an old friend's birthday celebration
i'm missing the vietnamese food already >.<
(learnt to make the vietnamese spring rolls manually, we had to dip the rice paper into a bowl of hot water, then put in the ingredients, and eventually fold it up. and of course, the foldings were of various weird shapes LOL)


and it's time for journals again sigh...

4 gimme more:

Lin said...

Wah...so sexy!! o.O LOL

吗 said...

first of all, leng lui lah!! lu lai lu leng lui le!!
must train your hokkien as a preparation to come back to penang..if not will be like me, cacat here and there when ordering food or talking to the uncle and aunty!!

hey...australia makes your bro-sis relationship inproved a lot ya!?

and....are we worse than char koay teow they all?!

Jason said...

Lastest picture keh ??? wow....

Sue-zy said...

thank you la....haha!
my hokkien bat lao also suck one, can understand but when it comes to speaking, oh noo~~ =P
what la, i was talking abt food ma, not human! bluek...how could you compare urself with food neh?

angle problem la...must take pic from certain angle only look nice hiek hiek!