Tuesday, September 1, 2009

it's the first day of september

selamat hari jadi to my dearie PY!!!

the cutest girl i've known (i bet now you're even cuter and prettier without the braces xD)
who can sing and play the organ so well..*jealous*
my camwhore buddy.
whose crystal clear big eyes are oh-so-adorable...
my organ practise session mate.
photoshop pro.
my piano playing partner (especially 四手联弹)
she has the most similar music taste as mine, so basically we can share a lot of songs with each other ^.^
whose vainness is way beyond than mine LOL..
my loyal passenger (eh, you haven't be my driver yet~)
who was also the first one to get teary before i left to adelaide. gam dong man..even my own sis also didn't get emotional prior to my departure, sam tham lor...by the way, i'm still having the little handmade card you gave me =D

i know you're leaving malaysia soon...
remember?
"til we meet again"
i wonder when is it..
anyhow, i'm really really grateful to know you py..
wishing you all the best in you study and everthing, and of course eh-hem la =P
take good care of yourself and don't forget to help me say hi to aunty! i do miss her as well, and her sudden "crash-in" during our practise session! hahaha :P


may 2007
post Izumi Takada's electone concert
(this pic reminds me of my once owned big ass canon digital camera..sob sob)

again may 2007
yamaha electone festival

june 2007
Peter Baartman's clavinova concert

dec 2007
penang jazz festival

dec 2008
penang jazz festival


and lastly,
please allow me to do this xP...

honestly, i still can't get enough of this pic.. xD

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!


3 gimme more:

may said...

she looks like lee xin jie

Sue-zy said...

i never thought of it before...now coming to think of it, yea, she does look like her! omg! hahaa, leng lui ma!

Dorothy said...

I was here..without any comment..but I am here coming with comments! haha xD
thanks for this post..so gamdong..>.< but i really faint seeing the old pix..lol..do u miss ur old looooong hair, sue? =P
haha..thankss yah..
mwahhs mwahhs mwahhs! miss you!

ps. many ppl said i do look like lee xinjie but i dun really agreee..lol not as lenglui as the artiste ler.lol

pps. sorry..that ive realy neglected my blog..for..... N months..LOL.. but still stay tuned! =P