Monday, September 14, 2009

as sweet as fructose ^^

lately i've been listening to some old songs (not those oldies back in the 50s la), but songs that were once popular in the 90s.

one of them would be "That's When I Stop Loving You" by NSync.
this song is so soo sweet and nostalgic! =)

as long as sunlight lights the sky
light of love will be found in these eyes of mine
and i will shine that light for you
you're the only one, i'll ever give this heart to

could't find the music video anywhere, even the clips found in youtube, the sound quality isn't good.
so, try listen to it by clicking here

when winter comes in summer
when there's no more forever
when lies become the truth
when this world doesn't turn anymore
when the stars all decide to stop shining
that's when i'll stop loving you.

ouu...how sentimental~!!

p/s: my housemate's so cute la, last night she purposely called to my room from her room (summore by faking a soft ghostly voice~) just to ask me go to the dining room and eat krispy kreme doughnuts with them haha!
shweet! =D

p/p/s: managed to grab a free Coopers from the biochem BBQ just now
hopefully it's not as bitter as the one my housemate got for us last time.

now please excuse me while i'm going to do the final preparation for my poster presentation thingy.

one more week til mid term break! yuuhoo!
counting down counting down....

dare to dream =)

3 gimme more:

Lin said...

Ahhhhhh! I'm counting down too! Another assignment more to go & it's the hols! LOL not really...but...=P We'll meet again then!! ;)

May said...

lol...is that a keychain?! NICE one!

sue ar...how come you have holidays again one? mid term some more?! time flies~~~~~~~

Sue-zy said...

yes yes, it's a keychain i bought for myself. as motivation =)
my last mid term break here already..haihz...