Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Two Parts

2008 is coming to an end, very soon.
so how would i sum up my journey throughout this year?
hmm, i'd put it into 2 parts, the first half year and the second half.
the first half was a moderate one, i was still in college doing my 2nd year, life was pretty much predictable for me as everything seemed arranged and well planned. that's why i can't really remember the details for the first half.

however, the second half was totally the opposite of the first.
things went up, and down drastically. unpredictable and exciting.
i've finished my 2nd year (finally~) and then it was the uni application thingy which nearly drove me up the walls.
something came to my life once again.
i went through a couple of emotional roller coaster rides. blind-folded. My tear glands got a lil over active for this second half too.
i've gained
i've learned, and still learning
i've lost
i've been there, done that
choices were made, and doubts surfaced
so i'll leave the rest for its own.

now, what's next?
oh ya, happy 2009 in advance! =)

0 gimme more: