Friday, December 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYANKA!!

12-12-2008 was my roomate's birthday...

priyanka=neha=love
well...i organized a small party for her because she has exam the day after...
surprise!!

cannot see her face clearly???


she is borned intelligent,but education spoilt her!


her friends..partly...my room was really crowded last night
simply my photo..:D:D

when i went to order the cake, i remembered mine....

overbaked...lol....pity my dad and mum have to settle for me..:p because i din't want to throw it just like that....

but.....before we baked,

they were FINE! and looked good also....



the cake is called---bread pudding!

ingredients and mixture....
SUE and I wanted to bake the cake for a girl borned 2-9-1988...
but...emm....failed...~~T_T
Kel...not that i din't keep the promise or din't celebrate your 20th birthday...
it was just because the cake is spoilt...:S:S:S
opps....~~~

2 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

the products were some kind of disaster...but the process, was fun but tiring (cuz you asked me to sapu the butter on each and every single piece of bread!) hahahhaha...!

May said...

haha... this is because you don't know how to do the mixture~~:p
i was doing that when i was in india too:p:p