Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR^^

It seems that my life in 2008 is just filled with endless examinations...
Uni exam in the beginning of the year; preparing for uni exam at the moment im writing this post...
but i should say its totally different from 2007~
2007---its filled with tears, sadness, helpless, unconfident, betraying, shameful.......
but 2008, i can adapt better to manipal already..
things are under my control again...i shall never forget when i lost control on myself and my life and when i have them back again!
i can handle most of the things more confident now...

im 20...not 1_ anymore...not teen...
my last new year in india...(but nothing special is going to be done..not even countdown!:X)
overall, im HAPPY! Contented!
HAPPY, isn't it more than enough??


HAPPY NEW YEAR gals!
no matter what we are doing now, no matter how far we separate;
let's be thankful that we are still not lost and
we are still TOGETHER (well...mentally:s :p)!^^

MAY
ps: i had my first crab in india just now...lol......

0 gimme more: