Tuesday, April 1, 2008

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT IN PENANG!!!

FOOD IN PENANG MAKES YOU FAT!!!!
IF
YOU WANT TO SLIM DOWN,
THINKING THAT
THIN=PRETTY,
NEVER,NEVER,EVER MISS PENANG
NO PENANG,NO FOOD,NO FAT = PRETTY WOMAN!
SHIT....I GAINED 5KG THIS TIME....
GOSH HELP ME.....5KG!!!YET IM THINKING
NOT ENOUGH!!!!!
I THINK NEXT TIME WHEN I GO BACK,
WE SHOULD ONLY GO FOR MOVIES, CHOU LUIN BAR BAI ,KTV....EXCEPT EAT!
......ish.....POSSIBLE AR?!:p

one question: how come there is one more option for us to write hindi one!?!!?!??!?!!?!?

3 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

welcome back blogger May! hehehe...
haihz, 5kg....don't worry, i'm sure you will lose those extra pounds within weeks there =)

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!! I think I'll gain 10.. coz I already miss penang food... but you always lose weight after you back to India.. so no worries for you.. I think I gained here... T.T

Anonymous said...

you know ar... the situation becomes so bad that my pants become tight,round face (sounds edema?:p),difficult to breath ,and i think the food is not digested well...:(
and....
now,party party ...so many house-warming,orientation party awaiting...
dunno how to keep my body HEALTHY..
haha...dun want to say 'fit' so directly!:D