Monday, April 7, 2008

Everybody---Juniors---dental---diet----JOKES!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ae70g0TdA

backstreet boys everybody!

have a guess why i post this?
i don't think is a new song or what?!
so...
the purposes!??!?

haiz...
we are going to organize a chinese orientation for batch 22 junior~
that's why!!!!!
im going to sing this song?

don't you think its very common if i sing if you compared to DANCE?!

yup!!!

DANCE!!!!

gosh...imagine! Ow Yeang Khang May is going to dance!!!!
what the....and you won't belief that i am actually willing to waste my time to learn it for those lan ba bai punya junior!
infact, i do rather to perform for senior as they did quite a good orientation for us and they treat us very good!

today is the first day...
dunno what will happen next?!
but i think i will make it?
since i have decided to try it...why not right?!
although is abit erkhm erkhm....

talking about junior, chung hwa ppl who knows Tan Kean Teong one pays some attention...he is my junior now...wahahahhaha....later will take a photo with him perhaps...and his batch is soooo pity...
only 18 chinese, 6 guys and 12 girls ONLY...
which is maybe less than half of the number of chinese in my batch!
and here...i would like to salute to my sister and every friend who has studied and graduated from pcghs!
celaka...your friend, me being 'chun' by a junior who is from disted and before that --pcghs!just saja want to relate to pcghs (not yet confirmed is really related),this is because my ex roomate also treat money like nothing!and as what my sis told me, there are a lot of this kind of lansi ppl in pcghs when she was studying there! The case is the junior complained that the bones we sold to them is not completed, scattered, couldn't help much in studies and senior shouldn't sell this kind of forh seh to junior!!


the most important thing is that she dares to sms me and say she can pretend to throw the money into the sea if we don't want to refund!!!
apa ini...where got ppl say like that one?!especially to a senior and some more is a senior 2 batches ahead...yeah , im same age with her but in manipal, junior-senior relationship is highly respected right?!never know how to respect ppl!!
no manners!!

and...i went for scaling this afternoon...
hehe...my teeth is absolutely no problem ar!!hahaha.....

Last thing...(actually forgot one more le...:p)
ppl...don't simply keep fit without eating.....my ex roomate is admitted to hospital already....according to other friends, she over on diet...that's why
teoh mei zhi...you better don't do the same!i slim down because...i dunno the reason but definitely not through this way! so...don't let me know that this kind of thing happens on you ok!?!

stress dear?!

Smile...

1) 9 对 6 说:倒什么立?!小心脑冲血啊!

2)兵对丘说:看战争有多残酷,你两条腿都被炸掉了!!

3)三对王说:叫你别每次表演吞剑!现在剑拿不出来了吧??

4)鸟对鸦说:你真的以为我怕你有牙啊?!

5)大对爽说:只有4道题,你怎么全部都错了??!


4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

i can't wait for you to upload the video of you dancing soon!
aiyoh, me and kel saw you dance before what, when we went clubbing last time =)
and the jokes ar, some really sweat and funny at the same time! really make me SMILE when i didn't even feel like it...

Anonymous said...

what what?!?! How you know?!! oops...
no worries, it never last long.. coz I couldnt resist temptation, my diet plan always fail... haih...

Anonymous said...

okaayyy... I'll try not to keep fit by not eating.... well... sometimes I'm just lazy to cook... but I'll eat something, I promise!!

May said...

great!!
i was like hahahha when i received this sms early morning!
nah....im the guy...so..not many shaking shaking act!!!:D
i thought you were busy dancing and din't notice how the hell i dance???ohhhh......>.<


celaka....of course i know lah...sei kiu...you better keep your promise!!