Wednesday, April 16, 2008

arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

.....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i wanna explode already people! move aside!

things happened too fast, i wasn't able to recover myself...
first thing first, i felt quite confident and actually could answer almost all of the questions in biochemistry exam, and i walked out from the exam room with SMILE =)
note this, it happened in the morning.
since i had another test (genetics) in the afternoon, and due to the fact that i had 4 hours break in between these 2 exams, i went home, freshened up and did my last revision.

fast forward to the moment when i received the *damn* genetics papers....
*TUT*
all the questions were so damn freaking long, like some kind of short stories. And i mean ALL of the questions!!! there were 4 structure questions which each of them was sub-divided into several questions. lastly, 2 essays questions and choose 1. bet me, you will be spending AT LEAST 15 minutes on reading EACH of the question alone just to figure what was it all about.

my heart was practically racing like mad the moment i saw the damn paper, and then i started to panic!!!
*breathe in breathe out* calm down, i told myself....just calm down....
i think i could passed out anytime during the exam...the pressure was just to much for a human being to bear. AHHHHHHH~!!! i can't even imagine myself screwed the paper up as i've been putting so much effort on it. it isn't even fair!
did i ever tell you the exam was only 2 hours?

now, i don't even have the urge to do anything besides staring at the screen and typing this post.
but i guess this is the only way to release my frustration, without hurting other people! and i mean physically!

if today it wasn't because of the biochem i took this morning and genetics in the afternoon, i won't feel this bad. if you happen to take 2 papers in a day, so naturally you will be comparing the BOTH papers too! so for my case, the worst and the best (relatively) all happened on the same day!

this is suppose to be a happy day cuz finally the exams are over, but why i still being left soooooo helpless and frustrated (plus a little bit of anger!)

one more thing that makes me even sadder is that....
one more friend will be leaving me...
you guys, i mean May and Kel, you guys should know who she is...
why all my friends (close one) have to leave me alone with those people i don't feel compatible with?
WHY????????????????????????????????????


i'm miserable
i'm pathetic
i'm frustrated
i'm depressed
i'm everything negative....


GENETICS! i used to love you soooooo much to the extend that i intended to take you as my major, but now...
*speechless*


P/S: i need a shoulder to lean on :(

4 gimme more:

May said...

so sad to see the last sentence!
my friend here always like to lay on my shoulder..she said is very comfortable and i think is quite true...but so sad..i can't lend it to you now sue...
haiz....

ming ming you ge wen ruan de jian bang rang ni tang,
ke shi tang zhe de ren bu shi ni!!

Sue-zy said...

May, i seriously need your shoulder to lean on (exclude the drinking milk part) =p
i feel better now after chatting with you, but i will soon face the harsh reality...let me have this two weeks of good break and i will start another sub-sub-sub-chapter of my life.

hmmm, to tell you the truth, i actually felt like crying after chatting with you (got tears already you know??) i should say it's the tear of joy for me to realise that no matter what shit happens in my life, i know there will always be someone there for me, and you are one of them! i'm soooo glad!

p/s: i bet you didn't know this is the third time (i think?) you make me feel like crying.

meanwhile, good luck in ur finals Kel!
love you both heaps!

May said...

your milk shouldn't come from me dear....anmum....
yalah...wei...really..xin you ling xi!!
i felt very xin suan when i was chatting with you just now too!!felt that you are very helpless le...
but..wait a minute...got tears ar...i thought last time you cried for me already!?!?hehe...:D
susu...chatting with us will make you feel better only..but whatever is going to happen,you have no choice and got to face it yourself only!as long as you know where is your starting point,and who is always be at the starting point of your survivor game,you can put on a smile on your face by thinking on them..i belief i will always be one of them for you ...ain't i?!
the 'game' is tough but somehow it is just a short game in your life--it will have a beginning and the end...so tahan til the end with no regret and be the 'sole' survivor!

don't make me think on wanton...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.