Saturday, March 8, 2008

Me and Jason Castro. LOL...

it has been a week since i last saw you guys...
and i miss you two already :(
i heard you guys had fun at kl right?! why 'til now i still can't see any pics about the trip? MAY!!??
alright, i know you are probably super duper busy since you came back from india and there must be lotsa people who wanna spend some quality time with you too. as for Kel, i know her line sucks big time over there and is quite tensed up this sem...and she has a BIG decision to make...
Kel, just wanna let you know that no matter what your decision is, i'll always support you! =)

ME?
i'm living a can't-be-more-average life...not much happening here, so don't expect to see me blog about how great my social life is, or perhaps my lovelife? hahahaha...and if there is one colour to describe my current lifestyle, i guess it would be WHITE. hmm, maybe with a few black tiny dots?! anyhow, it's surely not as colourful as the rainbow. eventhough i've tried to make it interesting, i mostly end up sitting on the couch with my legs place on the table, eating some tit-bits, watching soap drama alone. shoot, now i sound like i don't have a life. *roll eyes*

and guess what, i'm still as sloppy as usual [my mum likes to use this adjective to describe me! seriously!!!]
my clothes are all over the place in my room, a few days before there were cobwebs near the ceiling there, yucksss... but my mum really cannot tahan already so she was soooo kind enough to help me clean it :p
nowadays, whenever she steps in my room, the first sentence that would ever come out from her mouth is...."please take a look at your room, it's sooooooooo messy and dirty, can you clean the mess up?" along with a disgusted face. i'm sorry mum, hahahaha, but i'm used to this kind of study environment. even if i clean up the room, trust me people, within 1 week it will be back to it's usual state!
not to mention i have food in my room too, especially biscuits on my computer desk for days, helping me to survive when i'm burning the midnight oil a.k.a rushing assignments and stuff.

for now, i'm planning to finish topic 6 of the microbiology and topic 7 of biochemistry during this weekend. but can i make it in time? hahaha....we'll see! *fingers crossed*
oh yea, my sis coming back this tuesday...hurray! i haven't see her for a month already....hope she has become slimmer lah :p

actually i still have a lot in my mind that i want to share here, somehow i just can't seem to put them in words. well, maybe it's not the time yet...
maybe next time...

taken using webcam, hence the poor quality.

anyway, did i tell you guys i'm so in love with Jason Castro now?? he's soooo talented and cute i tell you!!!

with those dreamy looking eyes and that killer smile....i'd tap that :p

nice right his dreads?? say nice, or else i'll....i'll...make you regret about it, muahaha!

i can listen to this FOREVER! <3

alright, i better get going and see who/ which party won in the election. hmmm, since when i'm so concerned about all these political issues?????


0 gimme more: