Friday, March 21, 2008

idol Rocks

Oh my God,oh my God
Sue,i really don't know how to choose right now
David Archuleta gave me goose bumps and Jason Castro is soooooo charming and he took my breath away!!!!
Gosh!!Jason is soooo sweet and charming and charming and charming and charming and.......
David is soooo cute and cute and cute and cute....!!
i really don't know who should win this cycle juat hope both of them get as far as they could,perhaps final two?hehe
i'm so in love with them!This week idol rocks!

2 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

hahaha, actually i also attracted to david lately, cuz he has such a strong and magnetic voice. but somehow i think his voice doesn't suit the way he looks...lol...
like a big man traps in a little kid's body :p
jason jason....
he's perfect la, just that his voice is not really standout compared to david, but i still love him like crazy!!!
michelle, my belle....
jason, my beau....HEHE!

Anonymous said...

in short...

err...its better for me to write down here that i can imagine the differences when both of you saying the same thing on these 2 guys~```