Wednesday, March 19, 2008

life s*cks sometimes

Well, life does suck sometimes.
my life is like totally heading downward like a stream toward a stupid ocean.
everythings seem to be out of control,
well,i do like animals,honestly...i like them when they are far far away in a cage of Africa while i'm watching them through a unbelievably square television.
hmm,today when i was rushing to my class at around 5.26pm probably and my class starts at 5.30pm. apparently i'm freaking late for the class.
i was alone,and when i passed through this path beside my hostel, i saw a black cat ,it looks like begginf for symphaty.
my first thought was like,'sh*t'
and the cat was like intented to LICK my freaking toes!
of course i was freak out.i took at least 5 to 8 min to get rid of the cat to rush to my class.
i like those fluffy pets, yea...those in the pet shop and being separated by huge glass,yea.
and my final exam is approaching and i still haven't start my revision,ishhh.time fly faster than whatever thing you could think of.
and i feel moody with a bunch of 'friends'
i frequently get some not-so-big-deal-arguments with some of my friends,just because of some disagreements.
and my mood has been switch off since those stacks of assignments dominated half of my to-do-list!
and i bet the internet connection of mine is the worst or slowest you could find in the world.
leave me some quote sue!!
anyway,take care.perhaps tomorrow would be another better day.

2 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

tell you what, my life isn't that great too. the only thing you can do about it is keep moving on and take whatever it is as it comes to you.
but, LOL, the way you describe how you deal with the cat is sooo funny!!!
i'm actually taking a break for my microbe revision, my eyes are almost half closed now...ish!
well, will share with you guys some motivation quotes, sayings if i happen to come across any =)
i'll keep you update on what's happening and also post an entry regarding my outing with may soon ;)
keep a watchful eye then...

ALL THE BEST IN YOUR EXAM!
and let's thrive together and beat those "bi-yatch" and bastards! :p

May said...

ya!just do whatever that you think to do first..no matter how,you will manage to finish the to do list,is just the matter of time only...
slow down your pace,take a deep breath and then continue, whenever you feel breathless or tired!

seems that im the only one who is not that stress now....haiz...but..we will gambate together!!
good luck to you kel and sue as well!!

ps: how come each one of us has either biyatch or bastard or ba poh in our daily life now dd!?