Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You have no idea.

All of people to judge, why you have to judge me..

All of people whom i thought will judge me, why you..

You've known me since the day I've born, you should know me better than anyone else in the world. but sadly, NO..i can confirm that, you never know me.
Am i so bad in your eyes?
Am i so cheap in your eyes?
Am i always not good enough for you?

Why? WHY!!!
why you always have to PIN-POINT me? as if what I did never seem good enough for YOU and only YOU?
you put me down, thrashed me all around,
Why the fark you said those words to me?
it hurts me deeply. i don't think i will forgive you anytime soon.
mind you, this is not the FIRST time you do this to me.

This explains why i never tell my stuff to you, and you hardly know anything about me. Shame on you, shame on you.
For God's sake, i'm 23 years old.
You can't expect to always lock me in you cage and not making decision for my own.
You can't expect me to live in your OWN expectation. You're not me.

1 gimme more:

May said...

You can't expect to always lock me in you cage and not making decision for my own.
You can't expect me to live in your OWN expectation. You're not me.
good say sue....

im in TOTAL opposite situation from you now..why don't they sometimes just lock me and help me to do decision?? I do live in my own expectation..and perhaps they are really high to achieve and to maintain..