Saturday, October 2, 2010

How come?

I'm being such a cry baby lately...

it's has only been the first day here but i'm hoping to go back already..

perhaps starting the first day with some unfortunate events make me homesick, been missing him like crazy and having the urge to go back so badly.

eventhough it's only for 2 months, i never feel so lonely here and ironically i'm here with another 7 people, compared to last time when i went over to adelaide alone, i didnt feel so much lonely back then.

i never feel anything like this before, even my mum wanted to off the skype just now i still purposely like dragging the conversation to be longer.

i need to be strong!
i must be strong!
maybe it's time to sleep, will probably feel better tomorrow~

5 gimme more:

rhi said...

tela jia you! you are not alone, we are here to support you =) i know it always feels hard in the beginning. slowly, everything will all be alright, and you'll start annyeonghaseyo-ing all around..hehe
hugz xoxoxo <3 <3 <3

May said...

sue sue be strong~~remember you were complaining when you were first in Adelaide?? I have faith with you...don't worry..we are all here to 'serh pott' you!!
ni shi zui hao de , ni zhi dao mar?!?!??!

Jeremy Choo said...

ITS SO SIMPLE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ME IN ADELAIDE MA! WAHAHAHA! & also the very friendly INTI Nilai peoples!

Sue-zy said...

thanks people! i'm all good now =)
and jeremy, dun perasan can or not? haha..you also din entertain me often la, say nia ceh! xD

Lin said...

Aww...sorry I'm not very updated....last 2 weeks of working on thesis!!!! >< But I do update myself through your statuses and wall posts :) Hang in there...change is always like that initially! Go help me look out for cute Korean singers/actors (namely Lee Min Ho)! :P Know that we're all supporting u! *hugs* <3

p/s: I've already become a cry baby since I came to Adelaide. LOL