Monday, October 11, 2010

After All the Busiesss

It's time to get back reality =)


May and Sue might get really surprise that I posted something here, lol

I am now officially unemployed, hahaha.. And it's kinda freaks me out in the early of this stage as I need to write resume!!!!! And I was like finding excuses from doing it, hahha... I've started it few hours ago and up till now, all I got in my resume is just my name, address, mobile and e-mail... hahha

Bore fills me while I am watching shows and playing games randomly for the WHOLE day in Belfast, and then I started to think my life should have something more than that, lol. Feel like moving on my life =)

However, I am kinda clueless where to go and what to do. What my future boss gonna be? Where am I going to stay? What kinda suffocating jobs that I'm gonna get? What kinda restless days I am going to get myself into?

People are always unsatisfiable like me, lol. I know, we're not going to happy with whatever we get. But I am still grateful for all the graces =)

Even though I do not have a clear vision in my future, but I really do have faith in God =)

Peace out =P

1 gimme more:

May said...

indeed, i have to double confirm that it was composed by kelly-ing....lol....

seems that you do really have enough rest by now....give some to us lah........

god blessed...^^