Tuesday, June 2, 2009

An Unopened Letter

Can anyone tell me, why am i so blur at times?!

I actually have a letter remains unopened for almost freaking 4 months! 

Guess what letter is that?
It's the OSHC worldcare letter. 
with my OSHC card in it. dang.

The story was, this afternoon while having lunch with my friends, somehow we talked about the overseas students health cover thingy, and they said we can consult a doctor for free, because we're all under the health cover and we've got the card.
CARD? what card? i was wondering...
and they showed me, all of them have the card except me! i told them i don't have that card and they were like "huh??? every international student should have one..."
"don't scare me leh, i really don't have.."

one of them tried to make me recall whether i saw this card somewhere before or not, and to no avail, i said i really don't have any impression of having this card with me at all. 
Then they said the card came together with the OSHC letter, and also together with the letter with our ID and password. But then, i was wondering, it's not likely for me to miss out a letter like this gua...the letter is not very small also. isn't it?

Until half an hour ago, summore have to out of boredom (not because i've finished what i'm supposed to finish) that kind, i recalled what my friends told me earlier this afternoon, and went to korek my file with letterssss kept inside. Just to try my luck. 
Flipped flipped flipped...
WALAO EH! seriously, i haven't open the OSHC letter YET! 
buehhh.
i can't imagine what their reaction would be if i tell them i've finally found my OSHC card. hahahaha! 

p/s: presentation this coming thursday
"Defining Dimerisation of bHLH-PAS transcription factors"
hopefully i'm able to make full sense out of what i'm going to present.
 
and now let me present you my self-drawn diagram...
(cuz i can't find a suitable diagram)
doesn't it look like some diagram drawn by a 5-year-old kid? 
desperate times call for desperate measures mar =P
of course there are still many geng geng mia diagrams included in the presentation slides. hng!

p/p/s: this week gonna be a busiest one :(
and 3 more weeks to finals. my first final after 10months. the last exam i took was like...august 2008 back in inti? 
joy. i can hear my brain begging for mercy.

4 gimme more:

Chen Yi said...

joy. i can hear my brain begging for mercy.love this line of yours! hahaha!

Jeremy Choo said...

A 5 year old kid knows how to use the "shape" function in microsoft office too u know :P

May said...

sue...you can probably compete with kel for blur-ness now...

err... every international student has it? for australia or what?!

What is the PAS things huh??

Sue-zy said...

for international students in australia gua....
PAS stands for per-arnt-sim, it's just one of the protein domains thingy...google it up if you're interested.