Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Be Right Back

...in a week time.

will be off to melbourne soon.
swine flu didn't manage to stop me, i just want to go there, for some odd reason. i also don't know how to explain.

in fact, some really unpleasant stuff happened just a few days before this. which made me rather upset. or to be exact, really upset. but i'm okay now. not gonna let that ruin my holidays. by the way, my sincere apology to those whom i've caused any inconvenience because of that.

anyway, this is the second time i'm boarding the plane alone...
prior to this, my parents were kinda concern about me going there alone...
but i said,
don't forget, i came to adelaide all alone. so i think i can handle this as well ;P
ur once little girl has grown up...teehee!
going off to the airport in the wee hours. there goes my beauty sleep. just checked the weather forecast, it reads wind: 32km/hr. ouuuu, strong wind! hope i won't face much of the terrible air turbulence (i kinda have phobia for that~)

happy holidays people!
gonna miss you guys...
and ciao~

p/s: i'm worn out again! damn... i feel even more tired after my exam than during my study week. how i wish my mum was here to make me some 补品!

3 gimme more:

TomXX said...

cause inconvenience eh?? really inconvenient *nods*

Sue-zy said...

yao guan lei si?

May said...

happy holidays!!

odd reason..im kinda curious about that!!:p:p

anyway, i will handle the blog more d...i will let your eyes pop out later...if you happened to read it when you are free...:p:p

:D:D
hugz!^^