Friday, March 6, 2009

You

when you're both emotionally and physically draining,
what's exactly in your mind?
who is the person that you really yearn for?
what do you want to do the most at that particular moment?
do you feel surreal?
or during that moment,
you'll only feel like...
you.


it's officially a month since i left my lovely home.
it has been a month since i hug my bolster back home
it has been a month that i stop playing my electone and piano T______T (my fingers start to harden d...)
it has been a month that i didn't eat authentic penang hawker food!!!!!!!!!!! *scream*
it has been a month since i last saw you. actually it's like more than a month =(
it has been a month that i didn't argue with my sister, or better, fight with her (but we do eventually argue in msn...purposely one =P)
it also has been a month since i heard she scolds me 八婆
believe it or not, i kinda miss my dad's mouliu jokes at times...my mum's lousy dishes (actually not lousy la...it's just that i like to口是心非, hehehe...)
it has also been a month...
that i've been here in adelaide!
things certainly have changed after i chose to study here...

and my answer for one of the questions above is...
i seriously yearn for my FAMILY the most! (hope they don't see this lol....abo they sure say i emo or what...)
secondly i also yearn for my close friends, and of course the both of you
and also you (you should know who you are ba...heh!)

7 gimme more:

Anonymous said...

ME mE Me?!?! XD XD
may be not.. >.<

anyway, hope you enjoy ur new life in adelaide. One year will be very fast ;)

kelly-ing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly-ing said...

hey dear,how are you doing there?
i'm really missing you here
sorry for not posting anything YET
lol,i know you gonna grumble a lil for that.
anyway,you look prettier sweetie =)
really missing you
love

Sue-zy said...

rhila! of course you also consider as one of my close friends la...from disted gang! ;)
yaya, one year is actually quite fast..whooo~

kel....i'm missing you and also ur family! i miss going to ur place every now and then and bully ur bro! i miss batu ferringhi stay too! steamboat and all those stuff...

Lin said...

haha...yeah, now u also know how i feel =P but i'm really glad u're here! my "first time" already gave to u...lol...XD & at least u've got me to complain about a.p. =P

May said...

i have faith with you...
you will get through all this...
im here ready for your stories...whatever you want to share...i will be waiting if you dunno where to start....

but...emm...i haven't get my line yet..i paid already but indian ppl really settle things slow...just like malaysia government!

May said...

i have faith with you...
you will get through all this...
im here ready for your stories...whatever you want to share...i will be waiting if you dunno where to start....

but...emm...i haven't get my line yet..i paid already but indian ppl really settle things slow...just like malaysia government!