Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reporting myself..

hey guys...
im now reporting myself to you all...after one month disappearance!!

yes..yes...i know i should online and update you all but i just couldn't get a proper cyber cafe to online..most of the time i was in the train..sometimes i was in the desert...sometimes it was too cold for outing so i have to stay in the hotel only..sometimes i can't even call!!

after all...
It is a fun trip to me...different activities and experiences, many sight seeing, varities of food, different environment, climate and culture, many con,many poor jokes....
i got to see another site of india in this one month...
and ya...i became very rude to the auto driver now (auto=rickshaw), those drivers in north are very irritating...i don't like them....

mei zhi...i took the photos for you le...:)
remember you asked me to bring you photos before my first leaving to india?
ganges river...i got it for you loh...because i went to varanasi!

its quite dissapointed that i din't see everest and kangchengchongga even though i stayed in Darjeeling for 5 days...
haiz....

and ya...Taj mahal....
i saw it.....freaking expensive entrance ticket....i HATE entrance fees!!!!!!!

one more sad thing....
i didn't slim down or lose any weight even im backpacking.....sweat.......
my friends said i don't really become dark?
hehe...but my feet is like a gangrene one--toes are black,clear line of demarcation!

i will write diaries after i get the photos from my friends....haha....i think i will upload as much photos as possible in facebook?:p

Hugz Hugz,,,:):)

2 gimme more:

Anonymous said...

oh really?!! XOXO

=D show me!

Jeremy Choo said...

Wah Ganggreen, AMPUTATION plz!!!