Thursday, July 3, 2008

Raining season in Manipal, India!

Rain vs Sunlight?
one makes you fall asleep which will stress you up during exam period; one force you to sleep due to severe headache caused by high temperature!

one dries your clothes within hours ; one remains your clothes in wet conditions for days!

when you plan to go out, one makes you give up the plan because you will get wet with no doubt and get cold then fall sick easily; one makes you consider the environmental factors in Manipal which are dust , bad road conditions etc and finally you will feel like staying in the hostel more~!

but....
both bring MOSQUITOES!!!!!
stupid idiot mosquitoes...
spoil my legs within 1 hour..
i went for dinner the day before and i found 24 bitten sites on my legs!!!

2 4!
i ain't joking okay!!
they are round, burning, inflame, hot and ITCHING!!!
guess what i did last night and today?
i put white medicated oil --minyak angin (hong youi in hokkien) on both of my legs..plus splash of water...if you never know what's the effect of using the WHITE medicated oil, you should go and buy one and try it..
if you used it before..(guess all of us used it before)...i think you can imagine the burning sensation i feel after 5 mins i apply it?!

monday night...i found a lizard in my room and i could never belief that it escaped into my cupboard!! that makes me couldn't sleep til 2 and have intermittent awakings for the whole night!!mood was totally spoiled by it!!!!

tuesday night...i couldn't sleep early because of the hong yoiu!! i never realized that the burning sensation can make ppl so awake!! luckily, it reduces the itchiness!:)
but...after few hours..i think when the effects are gone..the itchiness woke me up again and again!!
i had just done my test on hypnotics and sedative...maybe i should apply the drugs on myself to sleep properly!! what a conincidence!~!!!
should i for tonight?ish......


oh ya,
because of your comments (Justin and meizhi),
i started doing my journals myself......:)
seeing that the notes in journal are not given in the class too!
hehe....

people..help me..
my english and mandarin drop a lot!!!!!
im wondering whether the terms im learning nowadays are considered as a language??
i will have communication problems with you all soon if this condition worsen!!!!!!!
what should i do?!?!!:S
T_T

4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

hahha, teased me abt the communication problem la...now it's ur turn ald...haha. instead of improving ur english, i guess you picked up the local language instead? hehehe~
well, abt the mosquitoes part, just apply mosquito repellent?!
my place rains these few days too, make me feel so sleepy @.@

May said...

nope..
its considered as the toughest language in the world...no way to learn while studying so many subjects!

lol...
its almost considered as useless...
and you can't carry it anywhere you go can you?

must you use the word 'my place'?

justin k said...

Ahaha....finally doing your journal yourself? Good!

Communication problem? What kinda of terms?

WHy don't you wear long pants around? And sweatpants to bed. Then mosquitoes would find it harder to bite your legs.

May said...

yup...and i will continue...
hehe...actually yesterday i almost want to give up le!!
BUT!!!
hehe...
almost=not yet lah...:p

meaning i don't understand hindi..
communication problem with orang tempatan!

you thought its very easy to wash all the clothes by myself??
yup...its not difficult! but...it cannot dry!!!
no sun...

:(:(:(