Thursday, July 31, 2008

ATTENTION!!!!

I will be going to Kl on 2nd september during my vacation~~
KL people....beware about this..
penangist..whoever want to go ....must arrange lo...
i will be going with my indian's friend and most probably i will go to BUKIT TINGGI...
and of course the most important thing is that 2nd sep is my dear kel's birthday...
so....:D:D:D:D

oh ya...
i will disappear again until i go back...
because my wireless account have no credit already...
but i will borrow my roomate;s laptop to online or use the library's pc...

so....
see ya!
?^^

Love,
May^^

2 gimme more:

kelly-ing said...

hey dear =)
i'm glad you're coming down since i couldn't go back to pg on that particular period because of my FREAKIN EXAM!!!just keep in touch and contact me!call me whenever you're in M'sia alright =)
take care
lovess

Anonymous said...

I'm only going back in decemberrrr... T.T