Thursday, December 13, 2007

MMMC decennial college day!

12 Dec is my college day...
we are so lucky that our first celebration is the decennial college day!
after bathing...and changed my dress..
don't hurt me by saying :'i thought you are going to wear other gaun after makeup!'or what ya!?
should i wear my very first contact lens??
hehe....
one-day disposable...got them for free...
should wondering why i want to wear contacts right? since i said that i won't wear it last time (if you remember i said that before!)
still waiting someone to help me to wear contact lens,makeup and tie up my hair...
you guys know lah...
my hair....
haiz...always like grass..very untidy one...
after makeup...both of us were very free...waiting for others to make up...
is it ok if i say i wore like this to attend the dinner??
lecturers' singing..
can you imagine that the lady is my biochem lecturer and the guy is my anatomy lecturer??
and you should address them Dr.?!
with adeline...the first time we wear skirt in india...i think so~~
oh...steven...
91,92,93....im the shortest....
belief it or not!?!?
velerie...thanks for helping me to make up again...:D

ai ping..
with the only chinese couple that attended the dinner!
hwei wen...a damn hardworking girl....never leave library...
Dato!!!
any complains can go to him although he will not help you to solve anyway...:p


a pair of cousins...dunno how to spell their name...
so....kartip and tiaga!

Milaksh
with 2 pretty seniors! haha...always kacau them and borrow notes from them!:D
waicheng and yee yong...so charming...


man yew?i also dunno how to spell his name...
emm...what happened to the camera??
hanim~
Hanim's bf--Rifann
jien yeen, my ex roomate, my class representative-sunthari

with Vincent~

hehe...nice pose she has...right!?
group photo
with 2 juniors...dunno their names lah...:p
cute pokjak!


on the way back...met the red-jacket fellow who didn't attend the dinner with us and her bf as well....
thila
take more photos before i wash my face...:D

sit properly and kak chak!


in my room...with my spec back..with or without spec is better?

was preparing to wash my face...but...before that...
take one more with mthe hair band...:p
hehe...after all..the dinner was great!
especially the lecturers'performance!!!
imagive all the uncle , lecturers and even the dean were dancing like teenagers on stage!!!!
never expected somayaji will dance like that...
and the dean...wale....yeng!!!!
im very lazy to upload the video...and the videos i took are not complete as well...
you guys can go to the college official website to view the event lah...
but...from the video you will not see me loh....hehe...
so sad i didn't take photos with the lecturers...dunno when they went !!!
if not...sue...i can show the lexturer to you!!^^
~May~

4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

whoa, your first ever contact lens, how did you get them for free? and you needed someone to help you to put them on? hahahaa~
anyway, you look pretty in that dress...so no worry =)
but do you know which pic catched my attention the most? you with the cute pokjak! hahah...he reminds me of "someone"...LOL..
hmm..i think you look nicer without specs, but i'm used to see
you wearing specs...so not much difference after all :p
haiz, show me the lecturer's pic someday la...i want to see what does he has to make our may so attracted to him :p

May said...

you can go to my college link to view the whole event mar...he was dancing~~
and..i think i don't have to point out him to you too..you will know it once you look at him...no doubt...:p

err...i have no idea how to put mar...
and you should know that my eyes are kinda small..so...was very difficult to put them on...
i wanted to buy it..but they said give it for free wor...so just take loh...
luckily no side effects..so..safe lah...

actually i can do a permanant one in india..so cheap..only RM100..roughly..

short fat short ar!??!

i want to show you his pic too..
but all are very blur...
you can see his height but not his face!

ps: finally you read what im writing..instead of just looking at the photos!:D

Sue-zy said...

hey, i always read what you both wrote lah...don't "wat" me...
but of course i pay more attention at photos than text :p
yea, i have to admit contact lens are hard to put on (maybe it's my lack of skill, hehe..) even until now i still can't really put them on easily..it takes quite a long time. that's why i still prefer wearing specs around. and wearing specs will make my face appears smaller cuz i've a big bread face! HEHE!

May said...

lol....
its very difficult to take off too!!!

lol...
such a xiao hua for me to put it on and take it out!
stupid...