Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas in INDIA!^^


see what has been doing recently..

this is MY batch T-shirt!

finally i got it!

this is the first time i wear this T-shirt...and from those who has washed the clothes..i should take the pic of the T-shirt before washing...because....the quality is terrible....

all the colours will fade once you wash....sigh...



invitation card




nice one...make you want to go so much...!!!

hehe...

that's why...i gave out my first christmas party in india...because of the card!



The paston..

binti on my forehead!! now i become an indian now?!?!!?!?!?!!?


my roomate---Priyanka


Shobha,who is one of my roomate's friend that always come to our room and chit-chat with us!
and...they actually were helping me for my outlook
they were teaching me how to wear the dupatta and put the bindi..
hehe...
so nice to have the indian tempatan as your friend when you are in india right?
can get to know the real and exact cultual tempatan..:D
ps:remember the christmas party we went with skirts?!
and
recently...i keep one thinking on the rhythm of at the beginning..though i din't join the performance!!
that night, one of the guy was playing keyboard..and it was so nice!!
how i wish its you, sue who play for me.....

2 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

the back of the shirt is really nice..."i am inspired"....YENG!
yer, i want to go to the christmas party~ it has been quite long since i last attended a proper one...
no problem, next time when you come back i'll play for you =)
just don't expect me to play indian songs can ald...hahhaaa!!

May said...

lol..some of the indian songs are not bad though...:p
influenced by my roomate le!
you can ask Jun mar...