Sunday, January 9, 2011

Having....

Im sick of having

palpitation at most of the days...
diarrhea whenever i get palpitation and nervousness...
uneasy and uncomfortable whenever im nervous......
'something going to happen' awareness which will make my mood down and having bad temper...
negative thoughts here and there....
worry of this and that which are all unnecessary...
predicting the future....
dealing with interpersonal skills....
getting frustrated for minor or major thingy but out of my control...
easily get distracted by good of nothing.....
fights in my mind between sleep or being awake....
.............

helps are needed....
rest and break are much more appreciated now....
my poor little soul.....

HEART SOUL AND MIND....are essential unbroken relationship in life......
i realized....JUST realized.......

2 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

May~ hang in there!
miss you =)

May said...

can hang myself up d....:p