Friday, August 28, 2009

Breakthrough

i've noticed that i have an ability which i'm not very proud of...
and that's, sitting in front of the laptop for HOURS doing absolutely nothing productive. seriously, i can start sitting in front of it ever since i come back from uni and only manage to get my butt off the chair when i wanna go to the toilet/cook/and finally sleep.
if there's nothing important waiting to be done, it still okay, who cares if i sit there for the whole freaking day...but the same persists even when i actually have something BETTER to do like revision and assignment to be completed. speaking of which, i have one major assignment due next week. kanasai!
maybe i should learn how my housemate does, carry her stuff from her room to the living room to do her assignment, to avoid distractionsssss =P

by the way, Colbie Caillat's new album is out!!!
i think she's getting prettier and less resemble to jennifer aniston!

one of my fav songs in this album

...oh this is not the way it should end,
it's the way it should begin~


another thing is, my hp is officially half spoilt! darn! the usb port is damaged :'(
i can't charge my phone, can't transfer files using the usb cable nor i can listen to mp3 using my precious phone while walking to the bus stand, to uni, from uni, to home, on the bus, to avoid dealing with annoying/weird people, before sleeping, during revision, cooking (sometimes)..etc..
dang! totally crush my full usage of the phone.
and basically now my phone is in a pretty much dormant state. how pathetic is that?

but desperate times call for desperate measures,
so there's always another resort...




my 16GB worth of songs.
ahh~ bliss xD

p/s: Julie and Julia's OST isn't bad too! kinda reminds me of Ratatouille's..kinda =P

7 gimme more:

justin k said...

Oh, you're not the only one. I can get glued to the computer screen for hours and just lose track of time. It has happened to me too often to mention.

Lin said...

yeah..u're not alone! me too! I can do that too...I developed this talent since I came to Adelaide. LOL At least back home, friends ask me out or I'd go out with my family. XD
By the way...I miss u!!!! we're both staying in oh-so-small adelaide but we haven't seen each other for months! o.O How can?!

Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

Got so many things to do in front of the computer meh ???

If you didnt play games or Facebook games which I will never play , basically there is no reasons to stare at the computer right ?

At least that's for me .. hehe ^^

Sue-zy said...

jk, that makes the two of us! how you overcome this bad habit then? :P

Lin, yaya! true...it's getting worse here, back home we've other stuff to do like hanging out and stuff...here, aiks, pathetic life~
you lo, dunwan to meet me...give a call or sms me when you're in the city next time ma. we have a lot of catch ups to do!

js, the problem is there's nothing to do and YET i'm staring at it or browse here and there every now and then. as if there's an invisible force that attract my vision and concentration to it heheh...
nah, i dun play any games...
you never play games meh? what abt DotA? >.<

May said...

isn't that normal for students like us?
haha...i used to referesh facebook for the whole night because i have nothing better to do~

sony ericson ar?

jason, you should never learn how to be addicted to laptop..haha...

sue..the only way to get off from the laptop is
1) when you come back to penang
---look at me, though i didn't go out much (no one is in penang), i don't online much..online seems to be important when im in college..:p

2) spoil your laptop
---throw it against the wall or whatever..i heard that my senior done it before...want to try?^_*

Lin said...

missy, not i dun wanna meet u ah!! LOL sometimes i'm in the city but then busy...so faster faster catch bus n go home ma...=( dun worry, soon soon!! hehehehe~