Monday, September 1, 2008

merdeka!!!

MERDEKA!!MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!!

never realized that im back for ONE week le!

what was i doing le?
nah...you guys will be shocked if i say i went out to mall for 3 times only~
one will my cousin and aunt, another with sue, one more family day for Babylon~

thought its a interesting movie??
oh please...
its not even considered as 'ok'~
see, i din't watch movie for half year already..any movie for me is fine for me..its very easy for me to say the movie is good!! but haiz...the babylon...>.<
its a waste of money if you watch...
luckily i watched with my parents jeh...
if not surely 'toh hui'!!!

and...
finally...i got a chance to go to penang hill...
but...no one told me that its CLOSED!!!....

i will be going to KL this wed!
see you..
ps: see you soon, justin!

0 gimme more: